Why Choose a Pedi?
Summer has made its grand entry already. Now it is the time for beaches, barbecues and holidays! In the hurly burly of this beautiful season don’t forget to treat your toenails with care. Pedicures are designed to give the basic care for your toes. It is done to keep your toes healthy and clean. During the procedure, the nail technician massages the toes takes good care of your skin and helps your feet relax. Today pedicures are the cornerstones of the beauty industry. Each day millions of women and, increasingly men too, are flocking to nail spas and salons to get their feet pampered. A healthy pair of feet is an inspiring sight in itself. Not only they are clean, but also smooth and strong. So make sure that you get a pedicure once a while to pamper your feet and feel relaxed.
1. Appearance. Having nice groomed, polished toes is always nice and can make you feel sexy and sleek when wearing a nice pair of open-toe shoes or sandals.
2. Dry skin. Your therapist is able to scrub and exfoliate your feet to help soften and scrape off dead dry skin especially around the heel and big toe area. However, for more severe cases of painful cracked heels your therapist may refer you to a Podiatrist who are qualified to use cutting implements to treat such foot disorders.
3. Nail Health. Buffing your nails doesn’t just make them look nice and shiny but is also important to stimulate blood flow to the area. Blood carries nutrients which are vital for nail health and growth. Although we clip our nails short, good nail growth can be a sign of good nail health.
4. Relaxation. Pedicures can include massage and getting your legs and feet massaged can be a great way to relax, release tension and de-stress. And we all know how important it is for oneself to take some time out and regular de-stressing is vital for your health.
5. Lymphatic and Blood Flow. Another benefit from foot massage is stimulating blood and lymph flow. Your body has lymph nodes all over which are the tiny factories that help process and clean the toxins from your lymphatic fluid into the blood which then gets taken back through the veins to the heart to get cleaned. Lymph nodes are also known as glands which in our legs are situated behind our knees.
6. Colours. Nail lacquers are fun and there are loads of colours to play with. With colours to fit any season or any occasion, your therapist will also use a base coat to protect your nail plate from getting stained. A top coat will also be used to help lock in your colour and help the lacquer last longer.
7. Feel Good. One of the most important benefits is the feel good factor. It’s amazing how your feet, when treated, can make you feel so good about yourself and give a real confidence boost, along with feeling relaxed, clean and pampered.
BLUESKY - delivering 14+ day flawless wear, superior colour; chip free and mirror shine with zero dry-time and no nail damage
OPI - lasting up to 4/7 days, OPI is our chosen hi performance salon worthy varnish with no upkeep or nail damage.
Classic £23 | The Classic includes cuticle work, file, oil treatment, classic OPI polish finished with luxury cream, upgrades also available. Gel upgrade available for £8.
Luxury £35 | The Ultimate Luxury includes cuticle work, file, mandarin & sea salt soak, callus peel and/or scrub followed by a peppermint mask & massage accompanied with heated booties | mitts finished with Cream & Gel Polish.Upgrade collagen hands for £5.